Monday, August 17, 2009

**WARNING**


First and foremost I would like to welcome you to Woody's slice... Its my little patch of the internet where I can let my hair down and write what I am feeling... Some days it might be something funny, and others will be filled with chaos, mischief, and possibly a migraine. These are my thoughts.


**This is my first blog on this website and its not a blog for the faint of heart. If one wants to read it, they must do so at their own risk. I blog to speak my mind, some days I might sugar coat it, and others I will give it to you straight up. Again this is a warning.**

I will promise that no names will be used. Names if I use them have been changed to protect the Guilty just as much as the Innocent. But thats about all I can promise you.

If one does not like what is written on here then don't bother to read it. Its my thoughts sometimes just randomly thrown out.

If one does like what is written on here, then by all means come in, remove your shoes, grab your favorite beverage and read on.








~Krizti

No comments:

Post a Comment