Thursday, July 14, 2011

Where the hell have I been

I realized tonight that I haven't blogged in forever. So sit back and enjoy my ramblings.
I am not sure why I stopped posting blogs... Oh wait yes I do...It was because I was tired of just writing about the extreme mood swings I was having. One co-payment later the doc started me on lithium and welbutron. You guessed it! Bipolar... What a shock after the pills finally worked on the gray matter between my ears! I felt better and wasn't flying off the handle. The kids no longer tiptoed about.
For the past two years it's been an adventure that's for sure. Bubba discovered girls and kissing, and girls discovered him back. He sang a song at the school talent show and the girls reacted as if it were the Beatles playing Ed Sullivan.
Wheezer is just starting to see what girls are about, but still would rather be on the ball field or reading Percy Jackson or Harry Potter. Yay! He is my Einstein. He wants a chemistry set but all I can see is a mushroom cloud on google maps where our house used to be. I know you can say whatever but trust me when I say the Murphy is my best friend and worst enemy!
And then there is Chief or Booger depends on his moods. He is a funny kid constantly cracking me up with his isms. My favorite to date was when the news came on and told the world that Bin Liden had met his maker. Chief looked right at myom and I and said "why is it always the mexicans?" he cracks me up!!!
The last two years have been fun as well. It took two trips to Great Wolf Lodge... Spent time with friends in a city out of the fish bowl I live in. I think mentally I am starting to scab over and heal, but I don't know when I will be throwing myself at mercy of Venus, eventually I willl get there. But until then I must bid you fRewell... Two more days!!! Lucky for ms it counts for OT! Yay

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment